Our goal is to have an APO Eagles committee of territory chairs, with the goal of building relationships and resources. In turn, each chair to have its own committee of council-level representatives to work with building relationships and resources. Below is the territory Chair Position description, which can be easily translated to the council level.
- Identify and recruit APO Alumni who are Eagle Scouts into the Association
- Identify and promote opportunities for APO involvement (whether it be APO Eagles or local chapters) within the National Service Territory
- Serve as a resource to local Council Alumni Committees within the BSA National Service Territory
- Identify prospective candidates for APO representatives to serve on local Council Alumni Committees
- Promote Alpha Phi Omega within the National Service Territory to college-prospects
- Promote and coordinate APO Eagle Scout certificates to be presented at Council Eagle Scout receptions or recognition events.
- Participate in local council events as a representative of Alpha Phi Omega.8. Coordinate local council representatives of APO Eagles within your National Service Territory
Craig Donais is serving as the chair of our NST Resource committee. Please reach out to him at Craig.Donais@NHScouter.com is if you wish to serve or would like more information