Annually, APO Eagle Alumni Association recognizes individuals who are: Eagle Scouts, and who have risen above their peers in exemplifying the qualities of that rank.
- Eagle Board of Review Date: This must be before application submission.
- Application Available: January 1.
- Application Must be Completed and Submitted on April 30.
- Announcement of Scholarship Awards: June 30th
- Eagle Scouts may apply for scholarships beginning in their senior year of high school.
- Recipients may receive the scholarship one time only.
- Scholarships are available to Eagle Scouts attending four-year colleges or universities
- Scholarships are not available to students attending any of the U.S. military academies.
- Scholarships are not available to graduate students pursuing a master’s or doctoral degree.
- Scholarships are not available to initiated Brothers of Alpha Phi Omega. Brothers are encouraged you to apply for the John Mack Scholarship
Forms and resources
All mandatory forms to be included with the application can be found both in PDF format and in Excel Format. The Excel document is an editable format that can be used.
The signature page will need to be printed and scanned, as original signatures are required.
- Information & Certification Record
- Scouting Experience Record
- Eagle Scout Project Record
- School Participation Record
If you just had a Board of Review, and you have not yet received your eagle certificate, a copy of the advancement report or letter from the council office is also acceptable.
Recommendations — Submit at least three letters, no more than two pages in length
Please have all of the required documentation ready, and complete the submission in one sitting