Annually, APO Eagle Alumni Association recognizes individuals who are: Eagle Scouts, and who have risen above their peers in exemplifying the qualities of that rank.
- Eagle Board of Review Date: This must be prior to application submission.
- Application Available: January 1.
- Application Must be Completed and Submitted on April 30.
- Announcement of Scholarship Awards: June 30th
- Eagle Scouts may apply for scholarships beginning in their senior year of high school.
- Recipients may receive scholarship one time only.
- Scholarships are available to Eagle Scouts attending four-year colleges or universities
- Scholarships are not available to students attending any of the U.S. military academies.
- Scholarships are not available to graduate students pursuing a master’s or doctoral degree.
- Scholarships are not available to initiated Brothers of Alpha Phi Omega. Brothers are encouraged you to apply for the John Mack Scholarship
Forms and resources
Aaron On Scouting shares tips and tricks on how to apply for scholarships from an interview with APO Eagles Brother Spencer Long. well worth the read & Watch … Here
The information form to include with the application is in PDF form and in Excel Form. It will need to be printed as scanned as original signatures are required.
A scouting resume form is availablie as a PDF or a filable Excel form. you may use this form, or an activity/advancement report as well.
If you just had a Board of Review, and you have not yet recieved your eagle certificate, a copy of the advancement report or letter from the council office is also acceptable.
Please have all of the required documentation ready, and complete the submission in one sitting